Thursday, May 22, 2008

David Cook wins 'American Idol' by 12 million votes!!



Gosh.. I'm jumping up and down now cuz David Cook is Crowned as the American Idol Winner for this Season 7. I was so scared that he might not win cuz last nite he didn't perform well enough unlike Archuleta who gave it all. Maybe that nite, he was too overwhelmed and got too carried away with his feelings and emotions. Who knows..??!!
Cookie was overcome with emotion, bending toward the stage after his name was announced. When he stood up, his eyes were filled with tears, the third time in as many nights that the scruffy, grainy-voiced belter had broken down. First time was when he sang Always Be My Baby, ermm Kali ke dua.. The World I know which was last nite and the third time after he was announced the winner. Wahh.. ingat jwak aku hehehe...


Well, That's that!! Im glad that the one whom I supported throughout this season since day one (when he first auditioned).. Is The King!! I have Faith in you Cook!!


Congrats to David Cook...!! You are the best!!! And also to David Archuleta who did his very best that nite..


No comments: