Thursday, May 15, 2008

And The Finalists Are......


Watched The Result Show of American Idol just now. David Cook and David Archuleta are going to the finale next week and I am so happy about the results. I was so nervous upon waiting for Ryran Seacrest to deliver the results. Gosh, Im so happy.. I just cant tell you how happy I am. Thats why after the show, I took my laptop and post this immediately!! Haha

About the clips when they were in their hometown.. you all pun boleh nangga rite.. how their life telah berubah menjadi sesuatu yang.. beyond their imagination...The three of them even cried as they were overwhelmed by their friends, family and fans support.. I was touched with Archuleta's tears.. you can see through his eyes how happy he is. Just like he said "You just can't help the teary eyes"...

So next week.. David Cook Vs David Archuleta in the finale.... Watch it cuz I think its worth to watch as both of them are really great and will give the best performance ever!!!

Sorry Napi, I know you love Syesha..Looks like I won the bet!! Haha

No comments: