Friday, May 9, 2008

Be Strong..You'll survive!!


Luv This Pic.. Ngenak jak dgn title tok hahaha

Its funny how people handle their problems. Different people have different ways of handling their problems. Some people try to forget about their problems by doing things that they are not supposed to do. At the end of the day, the problems will rush in right to their door steps. I've done that a lot!! Trust me.. It doesn't give you any help. Haha..Don't blame me.. Sometimes I just don't know how - Its like my brain had stop functioning. We're humans. We do make mistakes at times, rite? FYI, I don’t do things which could ruin my life okay...


Sometimes its hard to solve our problems particularly problems which involves relations with people we love. A problem like this could wallow you up in self pity or you can just suck it up - if you're strong enough though!! Trying to find the strength through this problem is quite impossible as it always lingers in our mind and it sometimes affects our daily life!! We could end up being lonely and depressed. Pathetic as it may sound, most of us experienced it. Do you agree?


For some they can run to their friends and ask for help or at least they could ask their friends to listen about what is going on in their life and what are the things that they are dealing with. What about family? As you already know, there are certain things we don’t tell to our family. Just can’t!!


Looks like I'm not going anywhere here. I haven't made my point yet. But really, who cares about my point?? Having said that, I really wish that sometimes in the future, if I ever come across such problems or issues again next time, I wish I do know how to handle them wisely. That’s life rite.... We learn about life through our problems..

No comments: