Monday, April 28, 2008

My Very First Blog


Hi Guyzz..

Owh... Dah start molah blog dah aku lah.. well.. This is my first time ever. I still dont have a clue of the things I should write here... I just hope u guys out there will enjoy reading it.. though it seems impossible to me to update this blog everyday due to my hectic and busy life. Yet, I'm sure to spare some of my time writing about my own life, people around me and the current issues. Don't you guys worry cuz I will not get into the political issues etc as I know some of you might get bored to death ..ahahaha.

I do warn you.. some of the content may be explicit and harsh - That's Life!!

So, aku mintak maap awal-awal dengan apa-apa yang aku "post" dalam tok. Who knows.. benda-benda yang aku tulis ada kaitan dengan kitak orang di luar ya.. haha..

Apa yang aku tulis hanyalah berdasarkan dari pandangan aku empun....dari hati ku empun.. cheewahh..!! Serious jak bunyi.. uhuhu.. but relax lah.... Just Have Fun Reading!!

Owhh yeahh.. That tree there resembles our life - The will To Survive!!


No comments: